Here at Chiswell Fireplaces we offer a one stop shop where we can offer the full service from conception to completion. After purchasing your fireplace or stove package from Chiswell Fireplaces one of our fully trained installation teams will come to carry out the installation.
Our fitting teams have years of experience between them fitting fireplaces, fire surrounds, fires and stoves – gas, solid fuel and electric. We are Gas Safe and HETAS qualified, with over 30 years of experience in the industry and our company ethos is professionalism, customer service and pride in our work. All this enables us to offer you the highest quality fitting service available.
Our full range of services are available if you require them.
- Site survey if required.
- Removal of old fireplace.
- Disposal of old fireplace.
- Adapt openings.
- Plastering and making good.
- False chimney breast construction.
- Installation of fire / fireplace and/or Stove.
- Flue lining for wood or multi fuel stoves.
- Twin wall insulated flue pipe for class 1 or class 2.
- Flue lining for class 2 gas fires.
- Chimney pots /cowls supplied and fitted.
- Chimney exhaust fans supplied and fitted.
- Chimney sweeping (when installing full fireplaces).
- Modifying, replacing or renewing gas lines.
- Safety checks carried out and certificate provided.
All of our installations come with 24 month guarantee and for added piece of mind we will also supply and install a carbon monoxide alarm for all real fuel fires and stoves.
To get a quote or seek advice from our team, you can call us on 01727 859512, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org, fill in our contact form or visit us at our Hertfordshire fireplace showroom.